If you would like to see a nutritional breakdown of the content of your current diet, I can provide you with a fully comprehensive computerised analysis. This will show you the calorie, fat (saturated, polyunsaturated, mono unsaturated & trans fats), carbohydrate (sugar, alcohol, fibre & starch), protein, vitamin and mineral content of your diet using a 4 day food diary. This is a stand-alone service or it can be used in conjunction with a consultation for an additional cost. The analysis is presented in a comprehensive report with illustrative graphs and pie charts relating to your individual diet.
What is included:
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your current diet
- Find out if your diet is meeting your nutrition needs in relation to both government and optimal intake guidelines
- Pinpoint possible nutrient imbalances or deficiencies
- Discover how a lack of nutrients may be affecting your health
- Learn how to improve your diet